MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boy toys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Rossness
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Boy toys Reply with quote

It's getting closer to summertime and Rossness wants a toy, but not a guitar/ amp this time. Rossness is thinking about either a sports car, off-roader, or motorcycle, but can't decide which to get.

As far as cars go, I'm looking at cheap, roadsters. I just want something without a roof, that has great handling and a car I can take nice overnight trips in. Im not going for a fast car, just s fun one. I'm looking into Honda S2k's and the nada miata.

Then there's the 4x4. I've thought of getting one and trying my hand at off roading. I like the Toyota FJ a lot, but even used, it cost more than I want to spend. I like the price of used jeeps, but I hate how they drive.

And as of today, I can drive a motorcycle. I just took my test and passed by the skin of my teeth. The instructor told me, "you're the kind of rider who is bad and will kill yourself". That makes me quite hesitant to get a bike. Besides the MSF course, i have zero experience on a motorcycle. That said, if I got one, I'd be looking at old Buell's.

Which toy would you get and why?

2 RM100's with Salvo Stonerverb, Cammerock, and MarkUS,
Laney Ironheart Studio, EVH 5153, TC Electronic BG250, Markbass CMD 2x10p, Fryette Pitbull CL100 w/ EQ

WTB: JF Grailtone
JD
RM100

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the Miata. They are a ton of fun to go cruising/touring in. They handle great and have plenty of power.
Sacred Groove -MK22/The Bully
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: