Fishing for links to clips: 1086, Grail and Brahma modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guittarzzan

Reaction score
I've been searching, but haven't been able to find audio clips of the Brahma or Grail modules in use. Only found one of the 1086. Can anyone please post some links, if there are any, so I can get an idea of what to expect from these modules?

thanks

They are available and there should be some samples. Did you search?

Yes, I've searched for grail and 1086 clips. All I've gotten were threads that talk about them. I don't post for info w/o doing at least some searching first. I just haven't found 'em yet.

Thanks for the link. Those were very informative. For it being a 57 at "point blank" range, it shure :) seemed like it captured a lot of room in the tracks.
That 1086 module sounded more articulate than the other high gain modules I've heard. I'm not sure how it'll sound with my setup as I'm not using active pickups and my pwer amp is the Randall Rt2/50 with 34's on one side and 6l6'son the other. Maybe I'll pick up a pair of Kt88's and see what happens.
I think I may need to load up one of my guitars with some EMG's too since they seem to be used by a lot of guys in the metal arena. I'm just using a couple PRS's with stock pu's. I like their tone, but definately not quite as aggressive as the EMG's.

thanks again.

Thanks for the link. Those were very informative. For it being a 57 at "point blank" range, it shure :) seemed like it captured a lot of room in the tracks.
That 1086 module sounded more articulate than the other high gain modules I've heard. I'm not sure how it'll sound with my setup as I'm not using active pickups and my pwer amp is the Randall Rt2/50 with 34's on one side and 6l6'son the other. Maybe I'll pick up a pair of Kt88's and see what happens.
I think I may need to load up one of my guitars with some EMG's too since they seem to be used by a lot of guys in the metal arena. I'm just using a couple PRS's with stock pu's. I like their tone, but definately not quite as aggressive as the EMG's.

thanks again.

i don't have any clips, but i will say this, i played the grail at a music shop yesterday and it sounds fantastic!!! i'm still surprised i didn't come home with it