Silverado Clips?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Has anyone heard or heard of any clips from the JF Silverado yet? I know that there cant be many out there, all ive heard were a couple of 15 second clips that Rob had on his facebook page a long while ago. I loved the tone in those clips but I dont wanna dump $375 into a new module if its not gonna be a keeper.
-MP-

There is only the original prototype out there and no other clips except the one on Facebook. I'll be making clips ASAP for this and the Wrecked. Swamped in the shop, trying to get some studio time in tonight.

I got the Wrecked clip done tonight, the Silverado will have to wait for tomorrow. I think 14 hours is enough for today.

Bump. Any updates on Silverado clips? It looks like the Silverado and Wrecked have yet to make on the website on the Replicas & Media Clips pages.

Search YouTube for Jaded Faith Silverado user Pete Eckhart

Quick take with no direction so it's sloppy. Hopefully shows some of the tone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=oEHzVy5LaQ8

On an iPhone so not sure that's gonna work

Added another with some cleans and different gain levels.

Title is Jaded Faith Silverado Rhythm and Lead

I love Johnny Cash, but I've never heard his version of that song. I love the Eagles. Amazing players, singers and songwriters. I caught their movie "The History of the Eagles" yesterday on TV. Don Felder's book was really good. After reading that and watching the movie, I've come to the conclusion that Glenn Frey is just a cock! Go figure, a rock star who's a cock. Total surprice I'm sure.

Frey and Henley came off like humorless dicks who treat the other members like employees, but Walsh has enough charisma that I just couldn't hate on the band as a whole.