Rob LOVE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
Spent some time on the phone with Rob today about a custom dualie. He talked me out of what I "wanted" and we discussed for a good while about what I "needed." Prepare to be impressed.

All I can say is tha Rob is good peeps. He told me I had what I needed and we talked about tone gaps I had in my collection. This is EXACTLY what I need. Bring it, Rob!

My pleasure Drew and I always enjoy chatting with you. I'd much rather talk you out of something you have your heart set on BEFORE you buy it and realize it's overlapping several other things that you already own. I think you are going to be quite pleased when the mods arrive.

Jaded Faith said:
ricky said:
Rob, I would pay good money to see Matt in that boy sandwich.
Google it, you might find a video out there.... :lol:

I did my best to hide them but since the secret's out I used my screename, Hercules Johnson. Met a lot nice guys during those times...How many years has it been now Rob? :D

You F**kers crack me up! Rob is great to work with. I have had smooth deals with Matt. But no reach around for you Hercules Johnson!

AND I'M OUT! :wink:

All in good fun...What's wrong with some homo-erotic humor from time to time? :lol:
And my Hercules days are finished anyway...When the doc told me I wasn't a candidate for tesiticular reduction I decided I didn't want to risk hurting anyone else... :D

Jaded Faith said:
It's that whole "I acquire tons of gear and play guitar to make up for my other short comings" thing again.... :lol:

I'm sure that's true...I'm also sure some here can relate...Small wiener = Big Amps ...

So, not to stretch the analogy too far, but Rob's biz is manipulating and enhancing small wieners...?