Dual Rverb or Dual Voxless?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
Ok so Rob has my Egnater VX module at the shop. The dual Silverado isn't going to work so instead of having my donor sent back I am considering doing something else with it. I am kind of down to the Rverb or Voxless.
I have an SL-OD100 and XTC SE. My Quickmod is getting fixed and I plan to trade or sell that. Silverado and Snakebite are on the way.

I am not really after any one particular tone and eventually I would love to try pretty much all of the modules. I primarily play at home, but have recently started playing with my church a bit. Been taking my HD500 for that, but have kicked around taking my amp. If I did that I would need a nice clean and an overdriven tone.
Jamming myself or with friends I usually live in higher gain territory. I consider myself more of a Marshall guy as I love the kind of grind you get from them and the variations of hot-rodded Marshalls I have played.

Any thoughts to steer me in one direction vs the other? They both seem great and could potentially cover a lot of ground for me.

I have a dual Voxless on order so I would encourage you to get the dual Rverb. That way, if down the road you find you don't care for the Rverb and I find I don't care for the Voxless... we can trade. :D

I'm not going to be any help. You picked two modules that are very versatile, both with possibilities of cleaning up and have a great drive tone. If you forced me to pick just one, it would be the Voxless. That module never ceases to amaze me, but the Rverb is no slouch. Good luck with the decision.

I don't have a dualie, but I have both as singles. I would vote Voxless all the way, just a really versatile module with a lot of tone options.

nitrous12 said:
Not sure the dual 59 would have the JCM/JMP switch on each side though.

The last one I remember seeing had one channel set up as JCM, and the other as JMP. That's more along the lines of what I meant.

JayDA said:
nitrous12 said:
Not sure the dual 59 would have the JCM/JMP switch on each side though.

The last one I remember seeing had one channel set up as JCM, and the other as JMP. That's more along the lines of what I meant.

^ THIS. CH A is JMP, CH B is JCM.