NMD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
My new Silverado and Snakebite have arrived, but I can't play them today as I am heading out to see Slash open up for Def Leppard.

BUT...tomorrow the wifey will be out so I'll be getting to know these new toys. Psyched!

**** slash is opening for someone???? shouldnt it be the other way around... anyways Killer mods dude cant wait to hear about that Silverado!
-Matt Page-

I wish it was the other way around. I could have listened to Slash's riffs through that roaring angry Marshall tone all night! They did quite a few GnR tunes.
Def Leppard was better than I thought. Not really a fan but don't hate their stuff. Live with heavier more raw tones it was pretty cool. The overall sound was great.

After playing the past 2 hours I really dig the Silverado a lot. Jury is still out on the Snakebite for me. It has some pretty cool stuff to offer, but I am just not sure its my cup of tea. Lots of tinkering left to do though!

nitrous12 said:
After playing the past 2 hours I really dig the Silverado a lot. Jury is still out on the Snakebite for me. It has some pretty cool stuff to offer, but I am just not sure its my cup of tea. Lots of tinkering left to do though!
The Snakebite is a powerful module with the more ways to adjust it than anything I have ever built. Give me a ring if you need some guidance on it.

Jaded Faith said:
nitrous12 said:
The Snakebite is a powerful module with the more ways to adjust it than anything I have ever built. Give me a ring if you need some guidance on it.

It is certainly very flexible. I was getting some good tones out of it. The high end does seem a bit touchy as in it was very quick to get too bright for me. I am just not sure it fits for how I play, but maybe that will help my playing venture into some new territories :)

Thanks for the offer and I'll keep it in mind if I need anything along the way.

Just played my PRS into these modules....what a difference it made with the Snakebite. It has MHD pickups that are pretty hot and much darker than what I currently have in my LP I was using last night. I don't think this would be a primary tone for me but its massive and capable of insane gain levels. I can see why metal and recto based guys love it.