JF Designer module bags

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speed2dirt

Reaction score
I'll be completely honest: between her wedding and me getting slammed from the NY Amp Show order volume (both in the start of June) it completely fell off my radar this summer. I'll reach out to her again and start planning it again. Sorry for the delays.

Id far rather have one with the Jaded Faith brand vs. Randall... Just be ready for your bag maker to do a bunch all at once when this is ready!

Any idea on target for number of mods that will fit and price?

I'll initiate the conversations again after the holiday weekend and be sure to post info as soon as there is something to share.

Rob,
I'd be interested in a bag also.
BTW the order form on your web page isn't working right when I download or
when I just try to open it right from the link.
Kind Regards;
Griff

Griff: I just test the order forms in both the latest versions of Firefox and Explorer. Both worked 100% on all the forms. Check how up to date your browsers are and don't rule out any anti-virus or firewall issues.

Regarding the bags:

I have had several conversations about this. My main concern is that there is not enough interest to produce them on a scale that would make it affordable. I would need to produce at least 100 and I can't see there being enough interest to float that kind of effort. We haven't ruled out the possibility, but I can't imagine there being that kind of interest in them.

OK, add my name to the list. Counting the three that have spoken up here and me that would make only 96 more people to go!
rick

Guys,
While I appreciate the enthusiasm and everyone chiming in, it's going to take about 100 bags worth of folks actually laying cash down to make this happen. I simply can't front the thousands of dollars to make this happen on faith alone.

The modular market has slowed down a great deal this year and I fear it would be a terrible business decision to pull the trigger on this without deposits on every last bag ordered.

Respectfully,
Rob