My adventures with Johnny Wadd and C-Watt! New video!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice dawg Fig (we've got a German Shepherd too).

HiWatt's RAWK (especially through Greenback style Celestions)!

djdayson said:
Nice dawg Fig (we've got a German Shepherd too).

HiWatt's RAWK (especially through Greenback style Celestions)!

HiWatt's are awesome...The C-Watt cops that tone better than anything else I've heard....

As for the dogs, they are awesome...The Shephard is Slurpee and the lab is Flavor Flav...:) They also like the C-Watt! :)

That is a darn good video!! It has the vehemence and the virtuosity. Can't stop watching it, best Mattfig video yet..together with the baseman clip.

For me personally, the hiwatt sound isn't my cup of tea anymore, but a very faithful accurate module

blacksun said:
That is a darn good video!! It has the vehemence and the virtuosity. Can't stop watching it, best Mattfig video yet..together with the baseman clip.

For me personally, the hiwatt sound isn't my cup of tea anymore, but a very faithful accurate module

Wow...Thanks man....Very kind of you to say... :D

Extrageration said:
Would this happen to be the C-Watt for sale in classifieds? :)

Yep. I've sold almost every mod I've done demos for...BTW...You aren't "catching me" doing something new. Very few people need more than a dozen...I'm at that threshold and am cutting back...

My sale has nothing to do with the module being awesome...The fact is I play in an original band and use primarily Marshall sounds...A C-Watt is a terrific mod for a lot of people...I'm just not that deep into Hi-Watts, never was...I don't use them much in studio work either. I prefer other tones...

Welcome BTW...Interesting first post! :lol: