My name is Nate and I have a problem what is yours?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nym1985

Reaction score
I figured I'd check in to see which modules people here had on their wish list.

To start here is my wish list:

some type of hiwatt voiced like pete townshends golden era of hiwatt tone (I want something with blendable normal/brilliant channels)

some type of lonestar type clean/crunch module either a JF Texas Special or a Salvo Loneclean

some type of mesa style for some higher gain stuff

some type of bogner ecstasy style for some higher gain stuff

-Salvation Mods-
Baseman
VoxyFace
Graphic OR

-Jaded Faith-
Vybe Deluxe
Voxless (I got a base modded module from the classifieds so it'll be cheaper to send in and have him finish his work on it)
Base Mod JTM (I want to voice the thick side to sound great with single coils and the bright side to sound great with humbuckers definitely more in the vintage Bluesbreaker fashion I want to also coax some cool Paul Weller type tones from this module)
Base Mod Plexi (I want to basically have Rob turn my Plexi into a Marshall Vintage Modern amp)

And I now have three Randall MTS amps and more modules than a barrel of monkies! A year hasn't even passed I definitely think I have a problem.

Well, look no further than the Salvation C-Watt for your Hiwatt needs. It just so happens that Matt Fig has his posted in the classifieds. I'd be all over it if I didn't already own one.

My Sig is current to what I have. Been thinking about some type of good clean. Also have it for both the Salvation Buddy and the Shiver.

That C-Watt is incredible! I just ordered mine.
And I have to say that the Salvation Buddy is **** good too!

On my wish list,
Snorkeler
Rhoadie, rr59, or something for the Randy tone.
Bassman or twin
Salvado deluxe
Something in the vox category

That C-Watt is incredible! I just ordered mine.
And I have to say that the Salvation Buddy is **** good too!

On my wish list,
Snorkeler
Rhoadie, rr59, or something for the Randy tone.
Bassman or twin
Salvado deluxe
Something in the vox category

Johnny Wadd - Every post you make is doubled for some reason.. Do you see that too? Strange, Just wondering why?

Yeah,
I see that.. i hate it...sorry guys..
I hit the submit button, and it kinda takes a few minutes on my end.. then i hit the button again.. and it then goes twice...
guess my fingers arent very patient... lol

:oops:

Funny - I thought I figured it out when I did the same thing on that post. Got impatient and hit it again, and it double posted. There's an X on the right to delete a post. Not that it matters tho.. I was just curious..

Latest posts