Clips of HW-103?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratotelepaul

Reaction score
Does anyone have some audio clips of the HW-103? I've listened to the JF website clips and like what I hear, but would like to hear some additional clips before I pull the trigger :lol:

Youtube doesn't seem to have any when I search for them either...or maybe it's the operator lol!

Thanks!

There are not very many of these out there, so there are probably not a lot of clips circulating. I'm going to be revising this design soon and releasing a second Hiwatt module in response to feedback and requests received at the NY and LA Amp Shows this year.

that is awesome news.
May I ask if this new 2.0 approach will span from clean to mean and also eat pedals for breakfast?
you don't have to answer, but i can dream right?

I'll certainly take every one of those requests into consideration on this. It's not a major overhaul at all, quite simple really. I just need the time to get to it. The shelves of MTS work are thin right now, but I have more local amps in for work than modules for the first time ever. It's insane and completely word-of-mouth referrals, but my service and amp mods business from NJ/NY/PA is exploding lately.

Jaded Faith said:
The shelves of MTS work are thin right now, but I have more local amps in for work than modules for the first time ever. It's insane and completely word-of-mouth referrals, but my service and amp mods business from NJ/NY/PA is exploding lately.

I meant to tell you -- a few months ago I took my white RM100 and Marshall JCM 900 SLX-JF to a store to test drive some cabinets down here in Maryland. A stranger spotted the Randall and recommended I try out your work. I smiled and pointed to the Jaded Faith sticker on the Marshall. "Way ahead of ya."

Sorry about the delay on this topic.

I know the very first "clean" HW-103 order is being checked in today, so it's happening shortly. With the market for new mods being what it has been, I have been diverting most of my R&D time and efforts to other endeavors as of late.