SM Vishnu

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lintycreep

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has the Vishnu? Thoughts/clips? I was looking out on the SM's facebook page, but couldn't find it anywhere.

The Vishnu is a mod that Anthony and I talked about for awhile....It's basically a Brahma channel and a hot 800 channel that are independent or can be run together for crazy and thick Marshall tone...

When I say we talked about it, to clarify, I said what I was hoping for and he made it...He's the brains....I'm just a loud gear *****...

excellent, can't wait to here it! I knew I saw it out there... thought Anthony may have had a change of heart and pulled it.

Anthony has an affinity for the Brahma circuit and with his magic and a hot 800 also available to run in series or parallel is gonna be amazing! If anyone can make my Marshall 800 tones come true, it's this mod!

I have the Friedman RSC Plexi ready for a partner... :D

Extrageration said:
Jace....you can see it on their Facebook page. I don't think it's up on their site yet.

Pumped to hear some clips...
How funny! I found the pic on Facebook and I had commented on it September 30th. That does look pretty cool.
Any chance for a Jehovah, Allah or yahweh mod?
Maybe we should go with demon names!
Xaphan, Volac, Rahovart, Orobos? :twisted: