• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S F/T Randall RT503 H Head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Ive got a killer Randall RT503 Head that is 50 watts, All Tube (also has the self bias like the MTS series so you can use whatever you want for tubes), Has 3 Channels with 5 band EQ's for each as well as a Bright switch on the clean channel. The Channels are Clean, OD1 and OD2, Clean is a smooth, warm channel that goes from sweet and trebly to fat and juicy, OD1 is a nice medium gain that can get pretty rowdy and I personally use it with a Boost box for some nice classic rock tones, and finally OD2 is all hard rock and metal as it should be tight, crunchy and articulate! This beast has 5 Preamp tubes, the same amount i had in my 6505+ and the gain channels on this Randall and the 6505+ are in the same realm. It has been sitting being used as a Poweramp for my RM4 lately and im looking to either trade it for a decent tube rack Poweramp or sell it for $450 + Shipping!
-Matt Page-
txt me @ 207-469-5581