My Faux Marshall

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDWR

Reaction score
IMG_5980_zps551475d7.jpg
[/URL][/b]

Here is my faux Marshall - A project that I started around three years ago. I wanted a 18 watt 1974x meets JCM 800 meets Jose all in in a Bedroom player.
It's a LOPO closed back cabinet with a 20 watt Celestion G12M heritage speaker.The Jaded Faith 59 RR is my favorite module and stays in most of the time. It sounds amazing!
I own a Stock plexi, stock SL+, Mr Scary. Any suggestions for must have Marshall type modules. Also- what mod would get me close to a Friedman Dirty Shirley.

I have to tell you the 2 Friedman modules I have are my favorite of all time.
One is a C45/BE and the other is a HBE. If one ever pops up do not hesitate to buy it!

To be honest I play brutal music myself so I track my rhythms with a 5150 and leads with my AxeFX2 but when I'm noodling or jammin out by myself my Friedman mods are insane. Those 2 mods are the reason I stayed in the MTS game. You should check out Voodoo as they have a great Jose mod, sounds really organic and rich. Also Salvations Camerock gives a great rodded Marshall tone.

Latest posts