JF SUPERCLEAN

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L82theParty

Reaction score
My first gig last night with the SuperClean, hats off and major kudos to you Rob. The best, most versatile clean sound I have ever had the pleasure of having come out of my speakers! For anyone out there who does not have one, get it. I always thought that the Fender spank was the ultimate clean, this mod can capture that but is so much more. The sustain with just holding a clean open chord, with a little chorus, and it just makes you want to go to church and give thanks. Well done sir!

Thanks for the kind words gents and glad to hear you are enjoying the mods! Hope your holiday weekend was a great one as well.

Ditto on the SuperClean. I love it with a chorus as it reminds me of a JC120 but warmer.

When I play at church my amp is in a room behind the stage. All I get is a feed in some small head phones. Not ideal for me really hearing what is going on but at times I can hear some of the house. We also had no acoustic today so I was the only guitar. I think it's sounding pretty good and I got some great feedback from another guitar player.
I am using the Superclean and a Voxless for overdrive. Great modules for the music we do and much more.

Was goofing around with the acoustic(piezo) last night, the mts rig was sitting there so.....Plugged in hit the superclean mod, single coil mode with the touch engaged, WOW the cleanest, purest I have evre heard my acoustic come through. The Superclean continues to amaze!