Memoirs of module past.........

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBrewtus

Reaction score
Well mod slingers it has been a rather pleasing year for myself and family. As far as gear hoarding goes I have had my hands on more gear this year than ever! Modules have been at the bottom of the list though. I plan on trying many more in 2014. Anyhow this has been one my favorite go to groups to bone up on what's hot and what's not and I thank you. So I wish you all a fine time in the new year. Happy tone hunting!

P.S. Yes I know the title of the thread doesn't really go with the post. haha
It made ya look though.

Cheers!
BigB

Happy New Year Big B! You are one of the coolest cats around here and I will never forget opening my only mod ever delivered with a bow on top, from you?. :lol:

Anyway, 2014 will have some very exciting new MTS things coming!!! It's a good year to come back and dive back in fully!!!! :)

To all the other Pokemod collectors, this forum is awesome because of the people on it. There is a willingness to help and share info here?There is a spirit of protection among members and, most important to me, it is active and polite. I like that it heats up once in a while as everything in life does; It almost always ends in a respectful fashion here. I love that.

Happy New Year to all (especially ned)

Thanks guys. Board will be around for a long time to come.

Happy New Year!!