Happy New Year! Thanks to Jaded Faith for an awesome 2013

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegyver

Reaction score
I think the title says it all, thank you Rob and everyone at Jaded Faith for making our tonal dreams possible in 2013.

Thanks for saving our backs and us literally thousands of dollars by making superb and magical tone in a modular package that is the envy of everyone who hears it!

From Facebook, it sounds like Jaded Faith didn't have such a great year because of the dependence on modifications based on a declining MTS base.

Let this be a chance to say thanks to Rob and to encourage him to keep making some of the best tone products available to mankind!

Thanks for the kind words and continued support Mike! It was certainly a challenging year and mod sales were down 29% from 2012. That said 2012 saw around 200% growth, and that certainly isn't sustainable!

I turned much of my focus to other areas in the last year and it's been very refreshing. I designed my first pedal and more will follow. I taught myself to design PCB's and that opened many new doors. I saw great growth in my non-MTS modification/service/repair business. More customers come to the shop than ever and word of mouth has spread like fire locally. I now sell and install Celestion, Scumback and Mercury Magnetics upgrades regularly. I expect original amps to be in the future as well.

Overall, it was a good year. I'm not focusing solely on modular work, but that's not a bad thing. I still take the show on the road 2-3 times a year to various amp shows. Interestingly 2013 was the first time that the majority of my new modular orders had nothing to do with members of this forum, proving the MTS world is not as small as some like to think.

Here's to bigger and better things in 2014!

Yes, thanks to Rob for his great work. The 59RR and 59RR platinum bring a smile to my face everytime I play them!