kh1

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
I picked up one of these to use as a donor module for a JF Twox and to my surprise, its not as bad as I thought. I can even get a bit of a vox thing out of it. Anyone ever use this mod and like it?

I had one for a while and thought it was a great clean mod. I didn't spend much time tweaking it though. Just set it up for a basic clean tone and left it alone.

I used a kH1 for about a year and then had it modded in to a JF Super Clean. I found the Super Clean so much better in so many ways.

I've had a couple kh1 in my time and agree with JD, the Super Clean has some great fender clean tones to it and plays clean with hot pickups no matter how much you crank the gain. You also get fantastic touch sensitivity.

I love my KH1 as my only real clean module. I've always loved Metallica clean tones and it nails any I want.

Yup, I've recently revisited some of the stockers.

I have one and I was going to use it as a donor, but decided to keep it just like you are contemplating.

Its pretty good

Yes there are cleaner things out there.., but for what it is - its nice :)

My KH1 is pretty awesome already. Will one of you knuckle heads do me a favor and crank the gain and volume of your KH1 to see if it starts to oscillate. Mine does, just want to see if its normal. Cheers, Lucius