What Salvo mods cannot be done in dual channel?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hernando04

Reaction score
I was looking at the Jaded Faith web site and I noticed that five of his mods are not available in dual channel. I saw in an earlier post that the Stonerverb from Salvation is not available in dual channel. Any other Salvation mods not available in dual channel?

I'm pretty sure that mods with two volumes like the Duoplex, Vishnu and Baseman only comes as single channel modules. Apart from that and the Stonerverb I think the other modules can be done in dual form, but I'm not totally sure.

That makes sense because some of the JFs that Rob doesn't offer are the Marshall based mods also.

The dual EQ Salvado I have on order has a custom face plate. It's going to have a purple faceplate with all white knobs to mimic the old Soldano preamps like the sp77/spX88R

Hernando04 said:
The dual EQ Salvado I have on order has a custom face plate. It's going to have a purple faceplate with all white knobs to mimic the old Soldano preamps like the sp77/spX88R

Oooow... I call dibs on that one if it doesn't work out for you!

E-mail response from Anthony himself
"Stonerverb and Stoner AD are not doable in dual channel.
It is because they use dual gain pot - it cleverly changes gain on two points of cicrcuit simultaneously.
The same pot is used on real Orange Rockerverb and Orange AD series amps.
These pots cannot be used in dual channel, cause they are too big.
Also, Markus is not doanle in dual channel.
All other modifications are doable."