The perfect MTS home rig.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricknasty1985

Reaction score
...and thanks to ever bidded me up on evilbay haha

93732215ee3194c36394b29f162fd34f_zps2852e147.jpg

Well, I didn't bid on that one... I like that module in there :D But, did any of you bid on that (like new) RM4 that ended about a week ago? I probably paid too much, but it's like brand spankin new in the original box. I don't even know how much they cost new and I don't want to know!

Ricknasty you almost bought my Rm22 I had on eBay a year or so ago. Glad I didn't sell it now. Some mods just sound so good in these heads.

Mattfig said:
Nice Nasty! Good find?Another Benzin eh???

It's actually not the regular Benzin vh4, it's a custom mod based on the Einstein. Sounds really really really cool. Very versatile... Clean and dirty. Not so in your face haha

That looks lovely! I almost bought a Benzin before going for a Camerock, will probably have to get one at some point!

Sweet stack dude, we have similar taste in baby rig cabs, mine's loaded with a creamback though :twisted:

image_zps05f74774.jpg

LunatiBSW said:
Sweet stack dude, we have similar taste in baby rig cabs, mine's loaded with a creamback though :twisted:

Duuuude, I've been waiting for a 50 watt evh to pop up cheap for so long haha such a great amp! I know a few guys now who traded in there 100 for the 50.

I am really really jealous. I WILL own one of those bad boys in 2014 that's for sure!