For the modders.....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricky

Reaction score
In the last few months I have acquired three new mods: The Salvation Mods Buddy, The new JF HW103 Classic and a JF custom Clapton Marshall Bluesbreaker. I realized that I have not spoken about these mods and given them the reverence I should have. When I first got into the MTS stuff I was blown away by first, the concept from Bruce Egnater, and then second, how the modders took it to the next level. each new mod totally freaked me out in that I could have never been able to own so many cool amps in my lifetime, until now. After a couple of years of this I have gotten spoiled as I have come to expect great things from Rob and Anthony. Kind of like living here in Montana and you kind of get used to the beauty. I just want to say to you guys that I am not taking your work for granted and all three of those mods are just f-ing incredible! The Buddy is totally unique, the HW103 Classic is less harsh and much warmer than the old 103 and the Bluesbreaker is flat out beautiful...set to clean, it is the most beautiful warm tube sound I have ever played and then you can dirty it up and get this old fashioned Marshall sound that has to be heard and felt to be believed. The fact that I don't immediately get on here and talk about the new mods is a testament to your work. Like I said, i am no longer surprised by what you guys can pull off.