mts modules for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You seem to have been struck down by the fever since Monday Alex. You may have caught it in my jam room.

And what a bloody freak of a fever to have haha I never want antibiotics for that.

yeah guys I got the bug alright but with this aussie $ rate at the moment its to much to pull the trigger lol !!!

davetheslave said:
You seem to have been struck down by the fever since Monday Alex. You may have caught it in my jam room.

Sure did Dave !!!! im blown away by your collection AMAZING !!! can I have at least one ha ha !!!

Just keep trawling the nets man. Deals do pop up eventually. I've seen some JF and Salvation mods on Melband etc

To be quite honest guys... Buy straight from this board. It's around 30-35 for shipping and I have never had a deal go wrong, everyone in this tight community are amazing to deal with. We pay absolutely no taxes for anything under 1K and the exchange is at like 89 cents to the US dollar.

You really can't go wrong here.

yea, the exchange rate is the killer right now. I had some fun when the AU$ was up. When our dollar was at parity & modules were shipping for $20 from the US? Good times! But as it stands, add $60-80 to the cost of any module you're looking at in the classifieds.

ricknasty1985 said:
To be quite honest guys... Buy straight from this board. It's around 30-35 for shipping and I have never had a deal go wrong, everyone in this tight community are amazing to deal with. We pay absolutely no taxes for anything under 1K and the exchange is at like 89 cents to the US dollar.

You really can't go wrong here.
For sure man ive bought on this forum before ,its definatley the best forum out there with plenty of great people on it,Its just the Aus $ that's stopping me at the moment ,hopefully it climbs its way up a little more