My only question is?...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, no Kasha for now?.But I have my own special sauce that, with the help from you guys, will not only make us happy but allow all modders and such to move forward into amps!

"We" may be mocked?.

"We" surely will be copied?.

This is big?.

Details to follow?.

Might this be regarding a certain modular rack unit (amongst other things) that we have been anticipating for some time now?

If Matt has an in with Bruce then maybe E2 & true dual channel mods as has been speculated previously. I would love to get some true dual mods over to JF to work his magic. Hell at this point I would love to be able to use what I have... **** basement.

Hmmmm just a shot in the dark but does this have anything to do with a certain amp and mod guru lending his talents to Randall and MTS?

The Beast said:
Hmmmm just a shot in the dark but does this have anything to do with a certain amp and mod guru lending his talents to Randall and MTS?

Sadly, no?.Not at this time?.So the plan is to go forward with a new partner?.As many of you know, I have tried at several points to assist in moving this forward on many fronts, I now realize that ain't gonna happen?Unless there is new innovation that benefits all?.

I will not be offering my version of a VoxMatch or rehashing anyone else's stuff?.

This is going to be something for everyone and has been in the works for some time?.I'm happy to be able to start dropping hints as we're close to launch?.

All will be known soon?.

Simple you dummies (meant in a jovial mocking way of course) ....

Salvation is coming to the USA and will have a distributing partner "locally" to handle your needs.

That's my guess....

:D

Anticipation is a great thing eh matt?

Something Very Very cool :)

Something Wicked This Way Comes... :twisted: