MattFig: you get the Vishnu yet???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it, clips coming but not first on my list atm?.

It may not be the Marshall sound everyone else wants, but it's as close as we've been thus far in my opinion?Just a good/honest Marshall tone on top of another good/honest tone?.I like Parallel for the honesty but you can get pretty thick if you go into series mode?

The Brahma and 800 circuits are both gems and having them together in one mod is great for my desires?

Mattfig said:
Got it, clips coming but not first on my list atm?.

It may not be the Marshall sound everyone else wants, but it's as close as we've been thus far in my opinion?Just a good/honest Marshall tone on top of another good/honest tone?.I like Parallel for the honesty but you can get pretty thick if you go into series mode?

The Brahma and 800 circuits are both gems and having them together in one mod is great for my desires?

That's a heck of a combo- Plexi and JCM800...Does it go high gain with those two or authentic tones?

Mattfig said:
Yep! It is a great combo and you have the option to go series or parallel so you can get a lot of gain if you want. I love mine...

Really need to hear it! :)