• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade feeler - Salvation dual EQed Benzin v.age4

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.air

Reaction score
I'm thinking of letting my Salvation dual EQed Benzin v.age4 go as I have never really bonded with it. It's a great module and it's a shame that it's not played more so I should probably move it on to a new home where it can get a lot of playtime.

I'm only interested in dual modules, but apart from that I'm not really sure what I'm looking for so hit me up with whatever you got and I'll see if it takes my fancy.

Here's a pic of the v.age4

So there are different versions of the Benzin? The Salvation website does not explain it or have anything on the vage4 that I can see.

The v.age4 is a custom mod that Salvation can do. They have also done a dual EQed Berzin Herbie mod. I bought this mod off forum member blacksun who at the same time sold a Herbie mod. I don't know if the idea of the dual EQed mods was blacksun's, but it was him who had the ones he sold made.

You can always give him a shout if you want more information.

Anyone with any interest in the v.age4?

I would be very interested in the following mods: Xtacy or XTC, Mash-oldano, Camerica or Camerock and Salvado deluxe or SLO-100, but if you got anything else just hit me up with a suggestion.

Are you looking for duals only on this trade and would you consider an outright sale?

Yeah I'm looking for a dual module. I might considder selling if nothing pops up.