Salvo Sigx module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of my Salvation Terrier. It pairs exceptionally well with my evh cab and a boost in front of the amp. It's sooooo great sounding! While it's true that I'm looking for a kemper, if that doesn't work out, I might just get a Fryette ultra lead based on my experience with my awesome module. It's crossed my mind to ask Anthony for a custom module based off a SigX. (I had a sigx years ago an loved the tone, but it have me headaches). Since the real amp has so many different knobs and switches, what features should I ask for? For those who've played one, do you think the sigx can be captured in a mts format. Does anyone else dig the Salvation Terrier?

The Rossness said:
I'm a big fan of my Salvation Terrier. It pairs exceptionally well with my evh cab and a boost in front of the amp. It's sooooo great sounding! While it's true that I'm looking for a kemper, if that doesn't work out, I might just get a Fryette ultra lead based on my experience with my awesome module. It's crossed my mind to ask Anthony for a custom module based off a SigX. (I had a sigx years ago an loved the tone, but it have me headaches). Since the real amp has so many different knobs and switches, what features should I ask for? For those who've played one, do you think the sigx can be captured in a mts format. Does anyone else dig the Salvation Terrier?

Im pretty sure Rob has or had a VHT SigX in his studio. A while back, (before the Cali Lead/Ultra lead) I was speaking to him while he was working on one of my mods and Im pretty sure he mentioned this amp. Either way, it would have to be a stripped down version- And these take KT88's..They are killer amps- Very tight, precise tone machines. Would be interested to see either Tony or Rob give it a whirl!

rblyn said:
The Rossness said:

Im pretty sure Rob has or had a VHT SigX in his studio. A while back, (before the Cali Lead/Ultra lead) I was speaking to him while he was working on one of my mods and Im pretty sure he mentioned this amp. Either way, it would have to be a stripped down version- And these take KT88's..They are killer amps- Very tight, precise tone machines. Would be interested to see either Tony or Rob give it a whirl!
I love my terrier, but didn't care for rob's take on a fryette. I'd go with antoin if I had one made.