Johnny Wadd Rules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horseblanket

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment here to shed some praise on Forum member Johnny Wadd. Johnny was kind enough to help me out in a pinch with a broken Mash-All+ module. While I would thank him just for the help but he really went above and beyond all expectations.

First, he was super easy going and made me feel at ease from the start.
Second, he found and corrected problems that I wasn't even aware of.
Third, he gave me a brief history lesson of the life of my mod - which was incredibly informative and interesting. apparently, it has passed through the hands of every major modder.
Finally, he sent me back detailed pictures and notes of the work done.

In my life I have found this kind of helpfulness to be a pretty rare thing so as you can imagine I am beyond happy.

Seriously. the guy is a gem and the mod just might sound better than it did before. I'd love to keep gushing but I have a mod to get reacquainted with.

Johhny, Cheers!

I agree...Johnny is good people...

He showed me the work he did on your Mashall+ and it was terrific and 100% functional...Salvation Mods having positive and fast US service is a nice addition.... :D

Johnny is the kind of guy who really cares...He went on the bay to find the mini toggles that matched, checked your stuff thoroughly and handled it quickly...He's smart and methodical...All the stuff you want the dude with the soldering iron and your precious mod to be...

In other words, +1.

Wow!

I'm glad youre happy!

Service and Support is here!

How does it sound to you? I was digging it !
Its really a full sounding, great Marshall mod!

I would like to know a little more about the service and support. Does this include mods?

Johnny Wadd said:
Wow!

I'm glad youre happy!

Service and Support is here!

How does it sound to you? I was digging it !
Its really a full sounding, great Marshall mod!

I think that burnt out resistor must have had something to do with the voicing switch? It seems to respond differently. In fact I like that difference a lot.
It all sounds great.

Thanks for being there!

SDWR said:
I would like to know a little more about the service and support. Does this include mods?

Well, "unofficially" Anthony has referred a couple of people to me for minor repairs for his US customers.

However, there will be some cool announcements coming in the next 30 - 45 days :)

Just chiming in here to mention that he also did wonders to my Stoner AD that had a bum treble pot. At one time I was considering selling this module after I got it fixed. Now it's a staple.

Whoopysnorp said:
Just chiming in here to mention that he also did wonders to my Stoner AD that had a bum treble pot. At one time I was considering selling this module after I got it fixed. Now it's a staple.

So glad to hear your Salvation Stoner AD is a staple :)
I was really loving your mod after the treble pot replacement.
That mod is really a nice mod - great for Rock IMO - I was playing some STP on it and it just jelled completely :)

How's that finger healing? I hope youre able to riff away!

Anyway, glad I could be of some service to you and rest assured Salvation mods values its US customers and will continue to be here for us all!

Rock on !
Johnny

Had some dealings with Mr Wadd, through my partner in crime LoD21, and he was super cool and easy to deal with.

Shawn said he was a great guy and all indications I have seen point in that direction :)

Just my .02 for what it's worth :p

Keep the Faith!

H