Well, this is different...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, its been around before. Sadly the current owner has no info on it, and the only clip of it on youtube is pretty poor quality.

This one was made by the guy who made the "Iron Maiden" module..not sure if you all saw that one (had a picture of Eddy and the font was classic Maiden style font)...but he was on ebay until last year under the name "superdave" or something like that and was doing a mod about every 2-3 months and sellingt them there. I have not tried them- I saw pics of the internals and they looked a bit like Gigmods- Lots of Orange Drops and wires- From what I've read about this one and his Iron Maiden and others is that they sounded pretty good.

I have a old Gigmods SL and if he copied it or similar it should sound pretty good. Pete turley was the first one that modded and they were a huge jump from stock. I still own the SL.

pretty sure this is the guy who did my Super Vox module. It too has lots of orange, a top boost switch, bright switch, and an AC/DC switch, along with the cut circuit. it's a very good sounding mod, very accurate