• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Forte 3D 2x12 S/V

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: Yes, I realize this is NOT directly MTS related gear, BUT this is a perfect cabinet to couple with your RM50 or MOD50 head. If anyone is ULTRA offended that I posted this here I will delete it and move it to the ne'er traveled "Other Classifieds" section. Please PM me with your interest in the cabinet or your DISGUST of my blatant disregard of forum rules.

For Sale is my Forte Vertical 2x12 in custom white with black corners. This was purchased to be use in my small CCV rig, but the CCV has recently been sold. This is unused and basically new and comes with padded Tuki.

I will sell empty for $500 w/ Tuki cover (Shipped in the 48 States only). I will mount (you're responsible for wiring) Scumback Speakers for an additional $250.

If you've been looking at a Forte, but don't want to wait 2-3 months (more like 4-5) to get it... Here's your chance.

Link to cabinet specs:
http://www.fortespeakers.com/3dcabinets/3d2x12sv.html

drewiv said:
If anyone is ULTRA offended that I posted this here I will delete it and move it to the ne'er traveled "Other Classifieds" section.

I don't mind, though I think the ad should have more module names 'hidden' in it. :lol: "It's perPLEXIng how good this cab sounds! It will have you in XTC! I have kept it SCARY CLEAN. You be the JUDGE !"

Thanks for everything guys, jokes and compliments. I bet it is a great cab. Honestly, never used it as I just received it not too long ago. I don't even want to try it because I'm afraid I'll keep it. I've heard too many good things about it, which is why I won't even wire it up. If I wire it up, I'll have to test it. If I test it, I'll probably keep it.