• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really have a hard time believing this module can't find a permanent home. If I wasn't purchasing a new home next month, with some costly renovation bills, I would bring this back home. Don't let the mod flipping going on with this module fool you, this is a GREAT module. GLWS.

Looks kind of like this

Could someone please post a clip of this module in action? I want to see how it compares to the Grail Tone. I'll give you $1 Fig and donate again to your charity stuff when that comes up :)

mikegyver said:
Could someone please post a clip of this module in action? I want to see how it compares to the Grail Tone. I'll give you $1 Fig and donate again to your charity stuff when that comes up :)

Mike P has stuff posted with this mod, I believe.

Yeah sorry I've heard those clips, but they are all studio and way too polished sounding to hear what the module really sounds like itself. I just want to hear a guitar->amp taken with an iphone video, playing some van halen licks to hear what it sounds like in a room. I'd be happy with that :)

mikegyver said:
Yeah sorry I've heard those clips, but they are all studio and way too polished sounding to hear what the module really sounds like itself. I just want to hear a guitar->amp taken with an iphone video, playing some van halen licks to hear what it sounds like in a room. I'd be happy with that :)

I will do that tonight.

drewiv said:
I really have a hard time believing this module can't find a permanent home. If I wasn't purchasing a new home next month, with some costly renovation bills, I would bring this back home. Don't let the mod flipping going on with this module fool you, this is a GREAT module. GLWS.

Looks kind of like this

Thanks for the bump!

My old spandex were torn during a tone bone incident whilst filming. Not Radial...

Anywho, here's a wankery vid of random stuff that came to mind while playing this 80s inspired mod...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgbJIL_1SBY

You turned into Buckethead at 1:17 and I was like 'Whoa he gave away the true identity of Buckethead!'

Really nice video !
That mod sounds sweet.
I've heard it loud and up close - this is a killer mod!
Good to see Mr. Fig on a video review again too!

The zoom camera sounds pretty **** good!

Sacred Groove's stuff is probably the best to my ears.. I like the way he EQ's things. As most of you know, that Brownstone module of mine was inspired by a lot of his suggestions ( I just messed with values a bit) and he had even sent me some early sound bites of what i assume became the bully.. he just has/had a really good ear for mods and tone in general.

Thanks guys...And yeah, I bought the Zoom Q4 for the audio features. The video is only ok but the audio features are great. For quick, honest, true demos - this will be my go to....

As for the Bully, I can't say enough praise...It sounds just like it sounds on the video. I assume that is enough to sell it to someone with a discerning ear...No price drops on this mod coming.

Baby needs shoes!!!! Please!!!!

I'll trade you 2 Pok?mon for 1 bully?
Or...
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today..
Lol

Guys, this thing is incredible live..

Latest posts