Salvation Mods at Summer NAMM Nashville

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to Summer NAMM?

• Why, Yes I Am!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Next Time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi Folks;

In case you haven't noticed, Salvation Mods is on fire! We have re strategized our branding and roadmap to bring the great care and brilliance of our boutique marque to some exciting new products on a broader scale and availabity. We've got some very discriminating new artists coming aboard to join our stellar roster, and we are expanding our US operations to include fast-turnaround RMA's, and have some new alliances in place to make our product line more accessible.

There is a retail chain that loves killer boutique pedals we are negotiating with. We have a dynamic new relationship with some great guys which we will announce soon who will be facilitating rapid delivery and service of our MTS flagship range. Our Global Custom shop is ramping up for some very challenging and unbelievably cool work which we hope will be made available in our product line too.

Of course, a lot of these things we are doing are well underway and you are already seeing and hearing the results of our great team and reinvigorated bold expansion moves. But after Winter NAMM and personally connecting with our users and seeing the excitement and appreciation for the works of tonal and visual art the legendary tone wizard Antonin & our world-class team have been doing for over a decade.. and how we've grown and grown. , we can't wait to do US NAMM again. Summer NAMM is coming up in Nashville in July!!! All will be revealed!

Please feel free to call or text me direct at the show, and we will hook up and talk shop! I'm on 1+ 850.736.6406 or [email protected]

Looking fwd to meeting you!!

I would love to go, but I'm just a lowly consumer :cry: Best of luck this year! Looking forward to hearing all those new announcements!!!!!

lintycreep said:
I would love to go, but I'm just a lowly consumer :cry: Best of luck this year! Looking forward to hearing all those new announcements!!!!!
They have a day at this event for peeps like us. If you get the chance you have to go. All the free stuff and free range to wail on gear is just too good to pass up.

audiomidijace said:
audiomidijace said:
So Salvation is looking to go the "retail" route instead of "customer direct"?

Honestly dietrickhardwick, it takes you more than a week to answer a simple question?

Salvation Mods are expanding their horizons. I didn't read anything about changing directions or anything requiring an urgent response.

Mattfig said:
audiomidijace said:
audiomidijace said:

Honestly dietrickhardwick, it takes you more than a week to answer a simple question?

Salvation Mods are expanding their horizons. I didn't read anything about changing directions or anything requiring an urgent response.

It would appear the answer is there in his statement...They look to be "negotiating" with distributors- probably nothing firm yet but at least one interested retail partner... How cool would it be to walk in and see modded MTS back in accessories along with the pedals? Lol

"There is a retail chain that loves killer boutique pedals we are negotiating with."
He talked about NAMM and Summer NAMM which are "dealer" shows.
Dietrick put up the post and made it clear that he wanted to hear from users.
I didn't expect an "urgent" response, but I don't think expecting a reply within a week is expecting too much.
And no offense Matt, but you don't work for Salvation so I really don't see where it's your place to comment.

JayDA said:
audiomidijace said:
And no offense Matt, but you don't work for Salvation so I really don't see where it's your place to comment.

You sure? Sometimes I wonder.... :D

I actually did laugh out loud when I scrolled through this and saw this back and forth. It kind of made me think of Fox News claiming to be "fair and balanced." When you have to advertise neutrality....well you know how that goes.

Back on your regularly scheduled discussion.

rblyn said:
Mattfig said:
audiomidijace said:
audiomidijace said:

It would appear the answer is there in his statement...They look to be "negotiating" with distributors- probably nothing firm yet but at least one interested retail partner... How cool would it be to walk in and see modded MTS back in accessories along with the pedals? Lol

This is the answer.

BigBrewtus said:
lintycreep said:
They have a day at this event for peeps like us. If you get the chance you have to go. All the free stuff and free range to wail on gear is just too good to pass up.

Nice. I was hoping someone would PM me with the secret password, but this will work too :lol: I'm guessing they'll post the actual public day at a later time? I didn't see anything on the site...

Jace, I was only clarifying. Your statement said "retail instead of customer direct." I know for a fact that it will be both even without working for Salvation and felt it needed to be corrected before rumors started.

Jaded Faith said:
JayDA said:
audiomidijace said:

You sure? Sometimes I wonder.... :D

I actually did laugh out loud when I scrolled through this and saw this back and forth. It kind of made me think of Fox News claiming to be "fair and balanced." When you have to advertise neutrality....well you know how that goes.

Back on your regularly scheduled discussion.

That was a zinger! :lol:

I think open to the public day is usually Saturday.

http://www.namm.org/news/press-releases/summer-namm-public-day-offers-access-exclusive

Confirmed above - July 14th.

nothing but good news to me, seeing a modder go out and make some deals outside of MTS. Can't imagine why the hard feelings. and I happen to love pedals so I'll be watching. as for Salvo in the states? meh, not really needed since shipping is fast and fairly cheap. but, it it makes it easier and faster then.....YEAH

It's a big marvelous world out there, go and get you some

Lucky me I did get a badge
Dietrick where is the salvation booth?
Howard

Latest posts