• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 RM100C(Local only - no ship), RM20, RM50, RM100, and Mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale are a bunch of MTS Amps - The combo's aren't something I want to ship - so they are local pickup only in the Chicagoland area, all other's include shipping. NO MODULES OR BLANKING PLATES INCLUDED WITH AMPS

Two RM100C combo's - both in good shape - some marks/nicks etc on the tolex, both working as they should - both include original foot switches, covers, stock speakers - $PENDING for the pair - AGAIN LOCAL ONLY - not going to ship these

Next is a standard RM100M - metal grill - good shape, works as it should, includes foot switch - $475 shipped and PP'd in the cont 48, can add a lower end lift off case if the buyer wants it - I'll get a pic up in the next couple of days - but it looks like any other RM100M

Next up is RM50 in Cream with the palomino grill cloth - includes a JF foglifter in it. Great shape, reverb tank, no footswitch - $OLD Shipped and PP'd in the cont 48

Last up is a RM20H - good shape, works as it should - $325 Shipped and PP'd in the cont 48

Some modded modules for sale:
Salvation Chupacabra $350
Salvation Loneclean $350
Salvation Phish $325
Salvation 1666 (original version of the Chupacabra - less switches, again a bit different and a little more aggressive) $300

SG Diablo (fully loaded) $OLD
Salvation Custom3 $OLD - This one was sold, but the new owner said it didn't work in his new run M4, when it came back it works in everything I have here (RM20,50 and several 100's) - I dont have a RM4 or M4 to test it in - so I'm not sure if its picky on what it will work in or has a seating problem - it works here, so I'm going to sell this one as is, but can make a video showing it in action in several amps here if a buyer wants.
Salvation Pit Viper - the original Mamba - less switches, but more aggressive - $OLD (needs the gain pot replaced, still works but the gain jumps quickly - it gets to full gain by the middle of the sweep)

In regards to the Custom3: I have the same issue with my C-watt. It's one of the shorter modules. Seats fine in my RM50, but never fully in the M4. If your not using a M4 or RM4 (assuming it's the same)... get it!!!

This can be adjusted by adding washers between the pots and the frame.

The modules are not different lengths, it's just that they were assembled differently, and that the host chassis' might vary some.

lintycreep said:
In regards to the Custom3: I have the same issue with my C-watt. It's one of the shorter modules. Seats fine in my RM50, but never fully in the M4. If your not using a M4 or RM4 (assuming it's the same)... get it!!!

djdayson said:
This can be adjusted by adding washers between the pots and the frame.

The modules are not different lengths, it's just that they were assembled differently, and that the host chassis' might vary some.

lintycreep said:

That makes sense and is valuable information. Thanks.

*drools* i've been wanting a custom 3 for a while....

To many **** expenses at the moment.. ugh
I'll have to wait patiently...

$250 for a 100c with no modules?
im out in Joliet.. we may have to do some business... I work out in Naperville...

Bump.....

Only 4 modules left - and feel free to make offers on the amps - as I'd really like to get them gone.