RM100 w/ Vamp, Vishnu, and MarkUS+ video

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!! Always been a fan of the Fig videos and of great tone in general 8)

What about the big plans you were semi-announcing some time ago, any news?? Dyin' to hear what's on the horizon, Mr Wadd on board as well?

Very nice tones Matt! Quite a contrast between all of those mods....Really shows the versatility of MTS for sure. That Vamp is impressive! I hear T Rex or something going on there...

Looks like too much fun, though kinda sounds like it was recorded at low volume?

audiomidijace said:
That Vishnu sounds really cool.
I may have to try one of those.

You should Jace. It's not way outside the box of the Marshall tones you've heard in MTS...It's just a really good blend of great Marshall tones...It's like if George Lynch had his Rhoadie modded.... :)

rblyn said:
Very nice tones Matt! Quite a contrast between all of those mods....Really shows the versatility of MTS for sure. That Vamp is impressive! I hear T Rex or something going on there...

I'll be doing a bunch more of these soon....I agree with you rblyn, side by side comparisons allow users to really experience MTS for what it can be...

Thanks for watching!

Sounds great Matt! Thanks for sharing - the Vishnu sounds particularly good with distorted ringing chords. Hope to hear a demo with both of the Vishnu voicing separate and together.

The Vishnu is my fave of the bunch as well....Although the cleans on the MarkUs+ are very nice and make it extremely versatile (+recto voicing) :) ...The the Vamp with those crazy glammy sounding cleans....

There I go again...

They are all awesome and some tops from Salvation for me but Vishnu is special for lots of reasons and deserves it's own official review...

Is the Recto voicing on a switch with the MarkUS+ .. or completely Recto voiced/non-optional?

There was always a lot of crossover for me on my Grail and my ancient Pete Modded Mark Series...depending on where the voice switch was set at...

Coincidentally these are the two modules that I've had in my MTS arsenal the longest.

JKD said:
Is the Recto voicing on a switch with the MarkUS+ .. or completely Recto voiced/non-optional?

There was always a lot of crossover for me on my Grail and my ancient Pete Modded Mark Series...depending on where the voice switch was set at...

Coincidentally these are the two modules that I've had in my MTS arsenal the longest.

Recto EQ I should say, not actually voicing...But anywho, it replaces the flat setting on the EQ so I just have Scooped and Recto...The Recto EQ works amazing well with the MarkUS, I couldn't be happier!