Mark X versions

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfgobbi

Reaction score
How many versions are there of the MarkX? Have they always been with crunch and extreme from the Mark V?

I would love a version with the 2 channels of the studio preamp circuit.

There was one significant revision done, probably in 2012. No features were added, just a significant retuning. As I've always stated, I completely reserve the right to update and improve all products at anytime. I always suggest ordering directly to ensure you are getting my latest/greatest work.

Jaded Faith said:
There was one significant revision done, probably in 2012. No features were added, just a significant retuning. As I've always stated, I completely reserve the right to update and improve all products at anytime. I always suggest ordering directly to ensure you are getting my latest/greatest work.

I totally understand that but I wonder if there has been a mod version with the Mark IIC+ (studio preamp) lead + the option of the studio/quad preamp or mkIV clean.

Except for the mkV I have owned all mark series boogies and tone wise the studio preamp has always been my favorite piece of boogie gear.

Rob is great with custom requests - just let him know what you want and he'll let you know what he can do.

Latest posts