Clean Mod w/ Video Part 1

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oregon said:
Reminds me a bit of Salvo's 1/37 me with boost off? I like that mod.

Interesting....I've never played that mod but I heard it's pretty awesome...

This one is built in an unconventional way for MTS and will sound different with each guitar....I am just loving it so far!

Mattfig said:
Oregon said:
Reminds me a bit of Salvo's 1/37 me with boost off? I like that mod.

Interesting....I've never played that mod but I heard it's pretty awesome...

This one is built in an unconventional way for MTS and will sound different with each guitar....I am just loving it so far!

Clone of known circuit/preamp or original?

I don't like cleans and I don't really use cleans but that is your best clean yet and I liked it lol... teles do that sort of thing to me in my old age though!

As has already been asked, is that an original or another salvo?

Thank you guys....For the record, it's an original take on a vintage amp and is still in development...I will be posting the Les Paul clip tonight....What 'til you guys hear what this thing (with the same settings) sounds like next....

Mr Wadd is one of three people who have seen and played this module...While it is a mystery to you guys - I can say you will have a chance in the not-so-distant future to get your mitts on one for yourself...Please allow us to perfect this product while we tease you with our excitement in videos!