I still LOVE MTS!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
Sometimes I'm tempted by other amps. I have two Dr Z heads that I love, and they have their own thing going on. BUT......I just loaded up my RM50 with the first two mods I bought from Rob at JF...the OD special and the SuperClean. I also recently picked up a S.T.E.P. pedal, and got my pedalboard in order. Holy **** .....it still rocks hard! I can't believe the rest of the world isn't all over this, seriously....KT88s through Celestion H-65s.....WOW! :shock:

Since 2008 i've left MTS twice in favour of trying other amps (Engl, Peavey, Marshall, Rivera, Blackstar, Fender, Vox...) and the entire time I was thinking about MTS, and all i was missing, especially with the rise of these great modders.
Finally I recently found an opportunity to jump back in and took it. I don't think I'll ever go back again, the evolution of these preamps and their continuing progression is simply unmatched by other products.

I love my MTS amp! I've had the pleasure of playing a nice handful of modules and I gotta say...I will repair and replace my set of RM100s for the foreseeable future. I can't wait to hear Rob's big announcement! I'm interested in an upgraded OT...and then there's Mattfig's Chinese Democracy looming somewhere. There are constantly awesome upgrades and big news and modules that keeps this system exciting! And the tone...Please. All tube, with a KT88-6L6 power section, Foglifted into a 4x12 with V30s and T75s...I feel like Tim Taylor! Argh argh argh!