MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Axe fx2 users?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
walshinator666
RM100

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Axe fx2 users? Reply with quote

Thinking of getting one.Anybody using/used one,looking for opnions.Are they worth it?I play mostly metal...Priest,Metallica and up-
deansredhalo
RM20

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wayyyy late to the party on this, but I need posts, so...

My band used it exclusively on our latest EP and TBH, it sounded effin great. We are transitioning to eventually using those live so the ability to download the patches we used on the records is going to make a huge difference in sound. It's definitely the best modeling you can get...albeit expensive.
GCWilliams
RM20

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the Axe FX 2 for a while and for some reason it just didn't do it for me. I know a lot of people love them, but for some reason whenever I've used any sims they just haven't felt right or sat right in a mix.

Despite this, I have heard that they are fantastic for metal so maybe in your particular situation it's a great fit.

For me I always love a mic in front of an amp no matter what the neighbours say!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: