• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM100M, Modded and stock Mods and other stuff

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale is the last of MTS Amps, most of my modules, and some other MTS stuff, all include shipping. NO MODULES OR BLANKING PLATES INCLUDED WITH AMP

First is a standard RM100M - metal grill - good shape, works as it should, with the exception of the midi fuse being blown - have the replacement fuse, was just never installed, loaded with a pair of JJ E34L's and a pair of JJ 6L6GC's, includes foot switch and Randall head cover. Its been my main stage head for the last 5 or so years, and never had a problem with it - its lived pretty much most of its life in one road case or another - $PENDING PAYMENT shipped and PP'd in the cont 48

Some modded and stock modules for sale:
Salvation Terrier II - $OLD
Salvation Baseman with custom 3 way switch on the voicing - $OLD
Salvation Custom 3+ (internal boost switch) - $OLD
Salvation Chupacabra $OLD
Salvation Matchvox (original version) $OLD
Salvation 1666 (original version of the Chupacabra - less switches, again a bit different and a little more aggressive) $300
Stock Randall Grail - great shape - $OLD
Stock Randall Mr. Scary - great shape - $OLD
Stock Randall Clean (not pictured, but black faceplate and in great shape) - $OLD

Some faceplates:

I have 2 (and I believe the only two in the wild) RM100DL faceplates - they were prototypes for what was going to be the Phil Collin Sig head. So its basically a white faceplate for a RM100. $100 (ONE GONE, ONE AVAILABLE)

3 module face plates for the above prototype (all labeled PH1) - Union Jack module face plates - $75 for all three
1 white Top Boost plate (again factory Randall - guess they were going to make others like the Brahma they made in white) - $20

I also have a live in road case/4U rack for a RM100 by Rock Hard Cases - in olive drab green - front and side handles - super heavy - only for sale locally as I'm not even going to thing about shipping this beast - $175

Also going to let go of a bunch of tubes that I won't be able to use any more - all except the pair of RI Mullards are unused - new in the box (the Mullards have about 10 hours on them)
(the more you buy the cheaper they get)
Matched Quad of EH EL34's - $40
Matched Pair of JJ KT77's - $OLD
Matched Pair of RI Mullard EL34's - $30
Matched Pair of Svetlana 6550C's - $80
Matched Pair of Tung Sol 6550's - $50
6 sets of Matched Pairs of Mesa Boogie Big Bottle 6550's (STR418's) - $50 a pair

Trades I'd be interested in would be for a Marshall DSL-1C, a Fender Tele (prefer butterscotch, yellow, white, or red) American or better and must be a maple neck, a Taylor 355CE (prefer the expression system on it), would also consider a Charvel Pro Mod wild card, or Boss pedals (mainly looking for a DD-7, HF-2, MO-2, OD-1X, PS-6), and a Line 6 G50 wireless, and if your looking for more than one item (especially if it involves the head) I'm willing to work with the prices.

Bump.... with the additions of new stuff and removal of things gone now.

buriedorburned said:
Anyone heard from Dave recently?

No. I could give him a ring and see what's up. He goes off the grid sometimes. :) Really cool guy.