RM20 and recording with multiple options

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmic10

Reaction score
I am setting up my studio rack using a Rm20 and I am looking to use it with multiple options, please tell me if this is do able, here is my plan: When I want to get my fender modules more "fendery" I bought a egnater tweaker 20 and this is the plan
Here are some options, please let me know if this will work
1. Randall line out to computer IR and Speaker out to speakers. The question I have will I be able to use the effects send to the Egnater and have all tree options of speaker/line out to computer/send to tweaker or do only have the line out out use this way, so I must decide between the computer or the egnater?
2. Randall XLR out to computer, line out to computer for an IR and Send out of loop to egnater or once again I have to decide to use only the line out and either the computer gets it or the egnater?
3. Last option is some sort of splitter from the line out?

Basically I need to know if the line out and the effects send can be used at the same time? Also if I use the send do I need to send something back to the return?
Thanks in advance
Howard

I had never used my 20s that I had in that manner but I see no reason why it shouldn't work for the exact way you want. All of the outputs should work at the same time.

Latest posts