Looking for mts modules in the uk

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutbox

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have just joined the group because I have just brought a rm50 combo.
I brought It because I have been reading on this site how versatile these amps are and how they can be modded,which I like doing.
Anyway the amp came unloaded of any modules and I am finding it hard to finding any where in the uk that stocks them.
So if there is anybody from the uk that can point me in the right direction that would be great .
Thank you

Hey - modules and the MTS line are no longer in production so in terms of where you can get them in the UK the options are limited!

ebay and Gumtree tend to be your best bets but a number of the guys that sell in this forum will post overseas at the buyers expense!

What sort of things are you looking for and where are you in the UK?

With the exchange rate, it's probably best to buy 'em from the US anyway...on average it costs me about $15 to ship priority anywhere in the US and only about $35 to ship Priority to the UK.

JKD said:
With the exchange rate, it's probably best to buy 'em from the US anyway...on average it costs me about $15 to ship priority anywhere in the US and only about $35 to ship Priority to the UK.

Yeah only issue with that is the you'll get slapped with tax on import of 20% of whatever you insure the module for in transit and they have the check to call the tax "value added tax" WTH does that mean :)

In terms of choice getting them from the US is defo the way to go though!

Hey, welcome.
There was a guy on here from wales selling a bunch of stock mods. I believe they are still available. I'll try to find the post (it was relatively recent.. Within a month or two)
But he could hook you up. Minus the import fees and such.

Johnny Wadd said:
Hey, welcome.
There was a guy on here from wales selling a bunch of stock mods. I believe they are still available. I'll try to find the post (it was relatively recent.. Within a month or two)

This one:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=19133

Prices seem high to me ?120 = $200 for stock modules :)

Not sure if it would be cheaper, but Anthony at Salvationmods.com is in Prague and he has some nice mods. Not sure what the deal is btw UK and Czech Republic.

webrthomson said:
Johnny Wadd said:
Hey, welcome.

This one:

Thanks for finding this webr!
And of course gotta throw in a plug for salvation mods in the cz
..lol I just didn't want to be the first one.. Lol

Hi guys,
Thanks for all the help,I ain't to sure what I want yet.
I am into metal like pantera,biohzard ,sepultura and the likes so like gain but also like the early stuff as well like ozzy,hendrix ,etc.
I don't mind getting them for the state and you got the best choice over there,as long as the price is right lol.
I am going over a mates house on Saturday to try his modules to see what I like so I can make the right decision before I buy
Thanks again

Johnny Wadd said:
webrthomson said:
Johnny Wadd said:
Hey, welcome.

This one:

Thanks for finding this webr!
And of course gotta throw in a plug for salvation mods in the cz
..lol I just didn't want to be the first one.. Lol

No bother Johnny - posting to Salvation is a good call too, don't think you pay the tax on it if you post to EU and back (could be wrong on that) :D

I have a Treadplate module for sale. Dual Rectifier type sound
?75 posted in the UK

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=19808

Otherwise, just check the classifieds here, eBay, Gumtree (try searching the whole of the UK).
I also seem to find quite a few in places like Cash Generator surprisingly

Hi
Yeah I have managed to get a few,I have a modded sl+ and a mr scary which are both cool .
I just need a nice clean now .
Thanks for asking

I have heard the kh1 is supposed to be good?
But funds are short at the mo.
Cheers

Latest posts