Coming Soon !!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Wadd

Reaction score
Can you guess what it is ???

Everything in this video - audio & video is a clue...
who can guess ???

http://youtu.be/cDHMGkZwtHc

Silly..no sound, no real anything... if you want to bait us, have something to actually bait with. The whole guessing about the next big MTS product is a bore because nothing ever really changes. Face it, the amp is what it is and it has it's limits. Nothing wrong with that.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Silly..no sound, no real anything... if you want to bait us, have something to actually bait with. The whole guessing about the next big MTS product is a bore because nothing ever really changes. Face it, the amp is what it is and it has it's limits. Nothing wrong with that.

You are correct, everything has its limits...However, our limit of silly has only begun and we will have real products that we are excited about...Seems the guessing game has run its course here...That's cool...I know there has been talk about talking about "changing the game," and you see minor changes that follow...

I can't say we're gonna stop teasing but please understand that we've been working hard at this and are just giddy at the moment....

OK here's some real sound...I'll even tell you this is a total base tone that is being built from....It's clean....And only one of several that are incoming!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmFpp0f_3Yk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNKEFd_s2MI

I hear a ship creaking, back masking and a burning mother board... hmm. I like the game. Keep going!!!

It means plans on how to mod your own PCB within the amps with suggested values to bring out the sonic characteristics you want to hear. That's my guess.... flaming PCB board, added "clarity" in the clean modules. I'll just wait till it is released though, i don't find the wait THAT exciting really....

Dude... Such a downer... :-(
Just trying to have a little fun and build some anticipation....
Don't like the posts? Don't read em.
I'm not hurting you or anyone else.

I'm going for surgery now (literally) maybe the drugs talking but dude.. Such a downer on something were excited about.

Hope you are well.

Kapo_Polenton said:
It means plans on how to mod your own PCB within the amps with suggested values to bring out the sonic characteristics you want to hear. That's my guess.... flaming PCB board, added "clarity" in the clean modules. I'll just wait till it is released though, i don't find the wait THAT exciting really....

I can understand your frustration with the game....Many people bought into this MTS thing with the idea that it would continue to progress...It has hit a slow point where the wheel is being reinvented at times...

We're feeling the same way, that's why we started our own thing...We are not out to duplicate what already exists nor are we interested in fine tuning what is already out there...

We decided to do something about it rather than just say it sucks... :wink:

Johnny Wadd said:
Dude... Such a downer... :-(
Just trying to have a little fun and build some anticipation....
Don't like the posts? Don't read em.
I'm not hurting you or anyone else.

I'm going for surgery now (literally) maybe the drugs talking but dude.. Such a downer on something were excited about.

Hope you are well.

I'm a daryl Downer :lol: .. I just feel like the build up now has been a little too long. Like waiting for a Guns n Roses album! All good though, I'll check back in 6 months for another "teaser" !

Good luck with your surgery! Hope all goes well and a speedy recovery.

Cut 'em some slack, Kapo. Sure, the old school MTS'ers have been hurt before (more than once), but that's not reason to not love again :p

I don't currently have an MTS amp, but I'm still awaiting the news to drop and am excited for you both, Matt and Johnny! As far as the clue, I'd like to get that speech decoded (maybe it just needs to be run in reverse?), and I'm curious if the actual computer motherboard might be hinting at some software component?

I'm looking forward to the announcement :)

Two kinds of people in this world...those who do something and those who wait for someone else to do something. I'm just not smart enough to do anything. lol

Seriously, I've had no amp Gas in quite sometime and have been 100% MTS happy. Anything that progresses MTS would make it even awesomer!