• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modded Top Boost for possible trade......Maybe?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
I have a modded top boost that I like a lot. It's called a Super Vox.

I used to own a Matchvox and I like this mod better. I got it on ebay a while ago from the maker, I think the same guy who made the Pyromania mod.

It has a AC30/Top Boost switch, a AC/DC switch that brings out more mids in DC mode, a bright switch and a CUT instead of the middle knob. It can be very jangly or produce a warm burn or all out gain scream that is very present yet still solidly Vox

To me this mod sounds excellent but I'm having a hard time finding a place for it in my current setup and set that the band is playing. so I'm wondering if there may be someone out there who would want to trade for something that I could use more immediate.

I have had good success trading on this forum and have always found someone that wanted what I had in exchange for something that I wanted.

There is a lot of orange parts in this mod and a good deal of wiring. I don't know much about the maker, only that the guy I bought it from on ebay made it and he said that he was going for a Billy Duffy sound along with a true Top Boost/AC 30 sound. To me it nails these tones and more. Clean and loud it is punchy and chimey and also will produce the can of bees sound and will do Brian may easily with a boost that has a tone knob.

I'm not in a hurry to give it up but interested to see what someone would trade for it

Pm me for images. Thanks

David

Latest posts