Little Wing Improv, Jaded Faith Voxless module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickatch

Reaction score
Me jamming on little wing with my Jaded Faith Voxless module set in the DC30 mode. Eganter M4 straight into head with no effects except reverb on the mix and 1x12 cab with a Celestion Gold speaker with a sm57 mic.
Enjoy.
http://youtu.be/rIK0IIOwwAo

Great Not just the mod tone but the guitar and song choice. Real. I wish there were more demos like this and less chainsaw metal teen silliness.

kickatch said:
Me jamming on little wing with my Jaded Faith Voxless module set in the DC30 mode. Eganter M4 straight into head with no effects except reverb on the mix and 1x12 cab with a Celestion Gold speaker with a sm57 mic.
Enjoy.
http://youtu.be/rIK0IIOwwAo

dcg8 said:
Didn't you also post a clip of your band doing "Couldn't stand the weather?"

Yes I have a video of us doing that. I'm trying to get them to do Little Wing.

I remember seeing it about 2yrs ago??!Two thumbs up on your SRV tone..... Killer tones & if you didn't know better you'd never believe it was MTS.

Nice clip! I agree about demos of the mods doing stuff like this and less buzzy stuff. Not that I dislike the chainsaw stuff at all. It is just nice to hear a mod used with a different kind of finesse.
I did find the comment saying that you would never know it was MTS a little strange. MTS is not like the digital models. I own some digital stuff and a comment like that woud be a lot more valid when saying "I would have never guessed it was a digital model." MTS stuff sounds great period.

I realize that it sounds great, that's why my rig has been exclusively MTS for the past 10yrs. People that don't know any better would find it hard to believe that such amazing tones, with such varietiey would be common with a MTS rig.

dcg8:
Thx for the explanation. I totally agree with what you are saying. I get that from "outsiders" a lot. "How are you getting so many outrageous tones from your amp?"
The MTS stuff is the coolest thing I have run across in music in a long long time. It is still a shame that Randall was mostly marketed to shredders when it came out. I ran into it by accident and then a couple of years later it all went tits up. I feel very fortunate to have found it.