Supra Bold Audio Demo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds really good to my ear! Drums don't but i understand you are showcasing the module here and not the drums :wink:

no ****... that thing is pretty **** close to a real mic isn't it. How do you like the Royer 121 cab impulse? With more gain i hear the torpedo a tad fizzier but certainly nothing anyone would notice live.

Dude, I will be honest....I did not want to like it because I worried it would color tone but it's quite pure and makes recording a breeze...Especially for gear demos...It sounds just like the cabs which still blows my mind...The mics are also great and I favor the U87....

Torpedo Live is a monster! It let's you use your own power section which is paramount for me...

Would you wanna see a demo??

Mattfig said:
Would you wanna see a demo??

tumblr_ma9ktw1gSS1ronhn5o1_400.gif

Totally want to see a demo. I would suggest just some decent mic positions that you have used before from your REAL mic and then use the Torpedo to show how close / good it really is. Then, a few features.. like, can you combine a room amp with a close mic? Will it do that or is it only one mic at a time?

I'll demo her and show off a few mic vs Torpedo things....As for multiple mics...I have an idea and no I don't use the special Two Notes software that allows that, I just don't need to use that kinda feature personally so I never even looked into it....

Give me a few days and I'll work this up....

MarcoR said:
That sounded really good!

Thanks MarcoR! The guy playing is Jim Tabor from Cover Band Killers. He is coming back to my studio today with Johnny and we'll be shooting some serious Salvation Mods promos...

We're recording more Supra Bold and some other Salvation Mods today....You guys will **** when you see how many new vids are on their way - 8/2/2014 ...

very happy about this. I find these mods to be the tits. Also, I know the Selma isn't really a production mod, but I'd love to hear that, if you're taking requests