We're here - MotorCity Mods has arrived!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
Thank you for your patience while Johnny and I got this together. There is so much coming and so much already here!!! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8VusJVOu20

Nice website! Salvation and Sacred Groove mods????? NICE! So **** nice to see Scott's mods available again. I also see some of Salvo's finest mods... So now waiting for the mystery offering??

Thanks - we've put a lot of time and effort into this and we hope everyone likes the site and the especially the initial product offerings.
We faced numerous hurdles and unexpected events but for the most part it is going well, and we wanted to get something out ahead of schedule.

We sincerely hope that this makes people happy - but this isnt the whole show.. more announcements are coming over in the next few weeks - so stay tuned !!!

Rock on !
Johnny

Wonder if I can be first to place an order...perusing website nao! :D

Thanks everyone and I can't wait to get this steamrolling forward. We have many good things lined up and now are so proud to offer the best mods available in the biz with no hassle or wait!

Yep, Sacred Groove is back and working directly with us! Anyone who knows Scott's work knows it's at par with the best. These new versions will be ones that will have great tone and be easier to use. It seemed there became so many toggles and knobs that the sweet spots could be lost on some mods...Not these, they are ALL sweet spot just as intended...

We are so excited to bring this to you guys and happy to be working for ourselves in the process. I assure you top quality service and support for all your modular (and more) needs.... :D

Will we be able to order other Salvation modules if and when the time comes, or is it limited to whatever he sends you and you have on the shelves?

Also, did Anthony ever put that switch on the panel of the MarkUS instead of behind it?

Rhombus said:
Will we be able to order other Salvation modules if and when the time comes, or is it limited to whatever he sends you and you have on the shelves?

Also, did Anthony ever put that switch on the panel of the MarkUS instead of behind it?

We can get what you want. We discourage no one from ordering direct either. We will do our best to predict patterns here and drop some bomb surprises (soon)...

Until then, what you see on the site is what you get. As for the toggles on MarkUS, I'l let Johnny answer that as the mods are in his possession....

Thanks for the support and please let us help any way we can!

Cheers,
Fig

The sacred groove modules are available to order now on a "preorder" basis.
Just go through the checkout process.
Its on a first come basis.

Oregon said:
Do you guys have a price with and without donor mods?

We are not currently accepting donor mods. That may or may not change but all prices at the moment are designed to be ready to go now.

At this point there are many donors out there that have been beat up badly. We check each donor to be of appropriate specs before even sending and there have been some that look less than healthy.

Our biz model is not to be modders ourselves (much) but providers of mods...Therefore we have mods that are no hassle, no wait...

Awesome site guys! Looking fwd to the new stuff too! Hopefully y'all can help get a bit more momentum for mts, as the system really deserves to be more popular than it's become...

Well, not at this point.
As you're well aware dual channel stock mods are considerably less abundant out there on the used market. I have only seen a handful up for sale through various sites (ebay, CL, etc)
We can certainly entertain it, but at this point its probably best to leave dual mods to the guys that want them and they can order directly from the source.
I think most dual channel guys want specific refinements (other than say the off the shelf variety) to the mods anyway don't they?

What a killer anouncement. Best of luck to you guys. I hope you'll let the dual mods join the ranks in the future.

Congrats guys. Site looks great and I can't wait to hear the rest!!!! Notice the Selma isn't for sell. I'm guess it's one of yours now. How about a video when you get a chance