public service announcement - Sacred Groove Mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Wadd

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to take a moment to clarify a few things.

1) The sacred groove mods we are offering at Motorcity Mods are being offered on a pre-order basis.
2) The orders will be filled on a first come basis and expected delivery of modules is estimated at about 3-4 weeks from receipt of the order.
3) At this point, this is a LIMITED offering.. We don't know for sure how long we will able to accept orders. (In other words.. Get em while thier hot)
4) the "Breakneck" is the new AFTERLIFE
5) although the faceplates are different from the past, (and some of the toggles and switches are different) these mods sound just as, if not better than before.

Matt fig and myself invite you to stop by the site and take a look.
Many people have already taken advantage of this offer, I don't want to see anyone miss out!

Thanks again to everyone for the huge support on this adventure!
We look forward to a great relationship !!!

Johnny

Johnny Wadd said:
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to take a moment to clarify a few things.

1) The sacred groove mods we are offering at Motorcity Mods are being offered on a pre-order basis.
2) The orders will be filled on a first come basis and expected delivery of modules is estimated at about 3-4 weeks from receipt of the order.
3) At this point, this is a LIMITED offering.. We don't know for sure how long we will able to accept orders. (In other words.. Get em while thier hot)
4) the "Breakneck" is the new AFTERLIFE
5) although the faceplates are different from the past, (and some of the toggles and switches are different) these mods sound just as, if not better than before.

Matt fig and myself invite you to stop by the site and take a look.
Many people have already taken advantage of this offer, I don't want to see anyone miss out!

Thanks again to everyone for the huge support on this adventure!
We look forward to a great relationship !!!

Johnny

Welcome back Scott! Your talent has been missed! Here's to hoping you are able to stick around awhile.

Turns out I worked with Scott on this feature for Ch B of my dual afterlife (called Uberschwarz - 'overly black'). Scott is a really great guy but busy, although it's worth the wait