• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale Pending

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
This is one of Rob's "old school" VHT mods, predating (but quite similar to) the Pitt Bull. Unique touches include a green LED, cream knobs, a three-way tight switch and a slight amount of additional gain as compared with the normal VHT/PB. It's nasty, razor sharp and guaranteed to cut your head off.

This module is a long-time favorite of mine, but I'm heavy on Marshall-based tones at the moment, and I need the funds to help pay for the (non-MTS) amp I just bought.

It's a steal at $--- shipped. (Nifty oversized thumbscrews now included!)

Shortly before you got this one back I gave it a test drive and I gotta say it is a killer module! I really liked its voicing. If I wasn't trying to buy a different toy at the moment I would be snatching this up cuz its one I had wished I would have grabbed when I had the chance last time.

Very differnet from the VHT based Cali-Lead.

Latest posts