• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT - Nevermind...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
I have a Mash-All (not the +), which I've found works very well for me on the Plexi setting, and with my own OD pedals. This is my low to mid gain mod at the moment, and it does that well. However, the mod is definitely intended to be more of a high gainer. For me, I prefer Mesa-type tones for the high gain stuff (which I have covered). So, I guess I'm looking for a marshall-type mid/Lo gainer. Willing to trade +/- $ depending, or I would also buy outright if that's what you prefer. So, here is what I think I'd be most interested in:

SG MK22
JF Silverado
JF Plexi Tweed
JF Wrecked (?)
Salvation Duoplex
Salvation Vishnu (?)

If you have something else that might fit the bill, let me know.

Thanks.

AdInfinitum said:
How much for an outright sale. I might be interested.

I won't sell until I have a replacement. I'm a bit of a minimalist I suppose, only have as many mods as I do slots in my amp... Can't live without a 'channel'. If I find something that I like better, then ill sell it. So, keep an eye on here I suppose!

I just picked up a PlexiTweed, so I'm good on that front. However, I'm still open to trade or grab another one of the listed mods - especially a MK22!

If I prefer the PlexiTweed, then the Mash-All will be up for sale soon.

Latest posts