MotorCity Mods is now accepting donors - details inside

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Wadd

Reaction score
MotorCity Mods is now accepting donor modules in GOOD condition towards the purchase of any modules that we offer.

We will accept any stock randall or stock egnater modules (no XTC and no Clean) (tubes and tube cages are expected to be included)

You will receive a $125 credit at checkout when you enter the coupon code ? ?donor?

In trying to set this up properly within our site ? we have a few hiccups.. but there are some work-a-rounds ?. so I?ll try to make this as clear as possible.

If you are purchasing ONE module simply go through the checkout process and enter the coupon code ?donor? and you will receive a $125 discount off the total price of your module.

If you are purchasing MULTIPLE modules ? and are sending multiple donors ? you must purchase each one separately following the process listed above in order to receive a $125 discount on each module purchased.

I know it seems like an inconvenience, but it?s the limitation of the system at the moment.. so please bear with us and I?ll work towards getting a better work around.

We ask that after you checkout ? you send us an email ([email protected]) that contains a carrier name (ie USPS, UPS, Fed Ex) AND tracking number for the donor shipment AND the description of the donor ?

(SL+, tweed, etc)

We must receive your donor shipment within 7 days of purchase.

If we do not receive your donor in that time, (because you haven?t shipped it or you failed to provide a tracking number) your purchase will be refunded and the module returned to inventory and made available for purchase to other individuals.

Donor shipment must be insured for the full $125, and we will ship your new module within 24 hours of when we RECIEVE your donor module. (We do not ship on weekends)

Please include your name and invoice number inside your donor shipment so we can ensure there are no unnecessary delays in shipping your new module out to you.

2 days till the big reveal guys!! or did it already happen? let's find out what this burning mother board was all about.

Kapo_Polenton said:
2 days till the big reveal guys!! or did it already happen? let's find out what this burning mother board was all about.

I was wondering the same... Is the Aug. 2nd announcement the SM sale?

No, august 2nd was the original date that we targeted to announce the site and MotorCity Mods. Showing Salvation Mods in the US and the return of Sacred Groove.

In a week or two, you'll see another cool announcement :)
(And no, the cool announcement isn't a sale)

So.. We're ahead of schedule.. Which is a good thing :)

Johnny, I placed an order for a MarkUS yesterday. My CC was charged and I'm sure the order went through, but I didn't get any kind of confirmation email for my order. When do you think it'll ship, and will I get a tracking email or something? Thanks!

suphuckers said:
Johnny, I placed an order for a MarkUS yesterday. My CC was charged and I'm sure the order went through, but I didn't get any kind of confirmation email for my order. When do you think it'll ship, and will I get a tracking email or something? Thanks!

Hi, I saw that your order went through but surprised you didn't get any official confirmation. Johnny is on top of shipping but I will check just to be sure that your order is out right away!

Thank you!

suphuckers said:

MarkUS is awesome, am sure you won't regret it..was my first new Salvation module in a long time!

Camerica is on it's way to me too....MCM shipping is quick, next business day out the door and two days in transit (Priority Mail.) Free shipping and I got in on the 10% sale too :)

suphuckers said:

Hi, sorry for the late response.
The order came through late Monday night/early tuesday morning.
I didn't see the order until I got up Tuesday.
It'll ship out today, and you'll get a tracking number.
Sorry if there is any confusion.

Just wanted to give the Motor City guys some love.
Ordered MarkUS and MDA board on Wed... Received on Friday. MDA board installed hours later... thanks for keeping the video up Fig, da Sharpie!!!... proceeded to fall in love with the MarkUS.
Red channel is awesome!!! I forgot how much a new module can inspire. This may be my new fav... I still prefer the warmth of the Baseman for my cleans, but I didn't spend a lot of time dialing it in to be truthful .
Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

lintycreep said:
Just wanted to give the Motor City guys some love.
Ordered MarkUS and MDA board on Wed... Received on Friday. MDA board installed hours later... thanks for keeping the video up Fig, da Sharpie!!!... proceeded to fall in love with the MarkUS.
Red channel is awesome!!! I forgot how much a new module can inspire. This may be my new fav... I still prefer the warmth of the Baseman for my cleans, but I didn't spend a lot of time dialing it in to be truthful .
Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

Thanks for the love linty...Right back atcha!

The MDA and MarkUS is a massive experience eh???

Edited to say: Da Sharpie saves hours ....!