• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Early Preview :)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already scored a Camerica from these guys...this is a sweet deal for all! \m/

Cheers FiggWadd!

JKD said:

Cheers FiggWadd!

I have a Camerock but would probably prefer a Camerica. I tend to set one tone and stick with it. I just might put the Rock up for sale to find a 'Merica.

eyeball987 said:
JKD said:

Cheers FiggWadd!

I have a Camerock but would probably prefer a Camerica. I tend to set one tone and stick with it. I just might put the Rock up for sale to find a 'Merica.

The Camerica is great but you'll end up dialing in the same tone as the Camerock, trust me, I do every time I play one....

Ok thanks. It appears modules that are out of stock can't be ordered at the sale pricing. Is that correct?

Mattfig said:
eyeball987 said:
JKD said:

Cheers FiggWadd!

The Camerica is great but you'll end up dialing in the same tone as the Camerock, trust me, I do every time I play one....

Good to know. Thanks!

Mattfig said:
eyeball987 said:
JKD said:

Cheers FiggWadd!

I think this is more or less correct but at the moment I'm preferring the simplicity of the Camerica somewhat.

I've had Camerock #2 and #3 plus I currently own a dual channel Camerock (guess that beast is pretty rare!)

****. I was just itching to pull the trigger on a Camerica. But since I have a Camerock, I will continue my search. Thanks for the info.

scary groove said:
****. I was just itching to pull the trigger on a Camerica. But since I have a Camerock, I will continue my search. Thanks for the info.

Just being honest...They sound very similar and MotorCity Mods is about steering you in the right direction...They are both great mods but I wouldn't see a reason to have both unless you were a hardened Cameron fan...