• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100KH wMDA board

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
$500 ships lower 48. Bought as a backup head, and haven't played it more than about 45 minutes when I first got it. Bills are a beeyatch and we are trying to press an album right now so this baby'll have to help cushion the blow.

Comes with MDA board installed, power cord, footswitch and cable...This will ship without power tubes, but the preamp tubes (V1, V2, and PI) are still installed. I can install a set of JJ 6l6GCs for an additional $75. I will check and calibrate to ensure good bias on the quad before shipping.

20140816_230823_zps3xpqnqlh.jpg

Just curious as to why you are selling the KH amp and not the other. Does the other one have the MM tranny and choke? If so, how is that?

Good luck with your sale

I've had the M2 (metal grille) head for over two years now, I have a tube array that kills in it plus the Foglifter. I bought the KH head as a backup so it has literally just sat here, it's in pristine condition. My current workhorse is...not. Hahahaha it's got a FAIR share of battle damage but I just love that head.

I think the KH is an upgrade from the standard heads, but mine is one of the last ones straight from Randall's distributor as they were phasing them out, after they made all the fixes over the years. I rocked the KH for one band practice after I got it, and went right back to the M2. Buying it as a backup might have been a blessing because that mindset has kept it new.

Pressing a record, getting banners made, bills in general has me looking at it going: "You need a good home don't you, girl?" Hahahaha
Thanks for the good luck wishes. I hope it sells, but I'm sure I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't.